Summer is well under way (please no sarcastic comments about the Irish weather, we all know about the rain…). As we approach September, it is time to gear up for the autumn knitting season and the Dublin Knit Collective’s First Event…
So whether you are a novice or an expert knitter, please join the DKC’s First Autumn Show ‘n Tell, it is a spin-off of a knit-a-long.
The theme for the Autumn Show & Tell is Felted Handbags…
Here’s how it works:
Knitters of any level can join. Show ‘n Tell participants must:
• Register by sending me an email
• Live in Dublin (or anywhere outside of Dublin, as long as you are living on this island)
• Have a blog, however, if you don’t have one there is an alternative way to post (let me know if you don’t have a blog, and we’ll talk…)
• Submit a link to a free felted handbag pattern
• Choose a pattern from any one of the submitted patterns
• blog your Show ‘n Tell progress of your felted handbag
But best of all it is also a contest (because, I really like them)…especially random draws…
Specific details and dates are posted on the DKC: AUTUMN SHOW ‘N TELL page link on the sidebar.