I recently returned from an unplanned trip to Canada, and now that I have recovered from the jet lag and caught up on my non-knitting to do list. I am now back online catching up on FaceBook, Twitter and updating the DKC website here.
I have missed so much…and I need the help of the Dublin knitters to showcase what has been happening here these past few weeks. Please send me your links to your blog, photos, and/ or anything you want to show off here.
Just a few updates:
- The SnB at The Chocolate Bar on 29th June has been cancelled for now. Stay tuned for upcoming dates.
- The Innocent Big Knit is well under way, and the Dublin knitters were out in full force at This is Knit this past Saturday
- check our Knit in the City page for a few more new SnB listings in and around Dublin
- anyone training for the Ravelry’s Tour de Fleece is welcome to join the Dublin Spinning Group on Sunday 27th June from 1pm to 4pm at The Powerscourt Shopping Centre. Pop in at This is Knit for your spinning supplies, also chicwithstix will have some fibre to sell.
- Watch this space for The Constant Knitter’s upcoming knitting event in July.
- the wear 2 be seen activity, kinda fell through our radar, so we will continue throughout the summer, we hope to see more of your lovely handknits throughout Dublin
- the sock club themes for the summer have been posted here