There is an old but new and re-branded group in town, Eastern Region group of the IGWSD meet monthly on the third Sunday of each month.
Here’s some general info:
* The studio is located on the second level of The Constant Knitter, 88 Francis Street. Take the Dublin bus to St. Patrick Cathedral, it is just a short walk to the shop.
* on street parking is free on Sundays
* there are one set of stairs to the second level
* The area has great lighting
* It is not a café, so you may want to bring in your own from home baked goods (but not necessary for those of us who do not bake). The Constant Knitter kindly offers tea.
* There are chairs,tables and a sofa
* The studio is above the shop in case you have a roving or spindle emergency.