Ever wonder what happens at a knitting group and how to join?
Knitworking is a list of knitting & stitching / craft groups found on the Knitworking page of The Dublin Knit Collective website.
- Pick a group you want to join, all levels of knitters and the curious are welcome at knitting groups listed on our Knitworking page (which is updated weekly ).
- The groups listed in our directory are social meet ups, and knitting lessons are not part of the meeting.
- Most of the groups meet in a café or pub and if you don’t see a knitter when you arrive, just ask the staff, who will point you in the right direction
- Most venues do not charge a booking or rental fee for the space; we support our local business community by ordering an item or two from their menu while we’re knitting away for a couple of hours.
- Sit back with a coffee, tea, or cake , knitting project and enjoy your experience at a stitch n bitch.
If you been on social media lately, you may have heard me promoting my new knitworking sessions, Knit & Healthy at The Hopsack in Rathmines. It’s a good old fashioned Stitch ‘n Bitch in my favourite health food shop/café.
This Wednesday 1st March from 5:30pm to 7:45pm, I’ll have a selection of yarn and knitting needles for anyone that would like to try their hand at knitting with circular needles.